How to Fix Orange Light Error on Wi-Fi Router?
If your wifi router blinking orange light led, that indicates your wifi connecting issues is from the end of the internet service provider. Router orange and amber light also show when your internet speed is slow, and router led flashes orange light when it’s trying to connect with your router. Some time Router LED show Purple, Blue, Pink, Yellow, White, Magenta, etc
The reason behind router blinking orange led light:
- Router orange LED can light up due to the most common reason i.e. internet network issue.
- The main reason behind a router is not connected with fiber wire.
- Maybe Internet wiring or fiber cable has some sort of wear and tear.
- Your wifi router has come through multiple issues and it is running some system diagnosing processes.
- Viruses and malware can also incapacitate your wifi router system from functioning in a normal way and clear your browser history, clear cookies, and caches.
- In case if your router entered the wrong network credentials.
- Maybe the router wifi router you are having has come through some serious defect. Please contact your service provider and get a chance.
Follow these easy steps to fix the orange led light on the wifi router.
Step 1: Make sure to use the original power cable, and the wire is properly connected to your device.
Step 2: Up to date the latest router’s firmware software to the latest version.
Step 3: Turn OFF the router power and restart the router and modem connected to your device.
Step 4: Reboot your router and connect to your wireless network with the correct SSID and network key.
Step 5: If the orange light is blinking again, connect your device to the modem directly with the router’s IP address service provider.
If there is a good connection when the device is connected directly, the problem must be with the router or modem.
Step 6: If needed, power cycle and reset the router.
Reset Power cycling router
Step 1: Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet and router and wait for 20 seconds. Replug the power cord and then wait for the router to reboot automatically.
Step 2: Try reconnecting to your wireless network.
Step 3: If the above method doesn’t resolve the issue, repeat the same process in your modem.
Steps to reset the router
Step 1: Check for the temporary issues on the router like overheat the problem.
Step 2: Turn OFF the router, wait for 30 seconds, and then turn it ON.
Step 3: In case the orange light does not blink on the router and the internet connection is good, the issue has been fixed.
Step 4: If orange light is displayed again, reset the router.
Step 5: Press the reset button on the router and press it for 10 seconds.
Step 6: The router reboots and returns to its default settings.
Step 7: Wait till the reboot process completes.
Step 8: Open Ethernet Properties from your Windows computer/laptop. Go to Control Panel Network and Sharing Center Change Adapter Settings Ethernet or Local Area Connection Properties TCP IPv4 and enter the router’s IP address.
Step 9: Restart the router, and if the router stops blinking orange light, there is no issue in the router.
Step 10: If the problem continues, press the Reset button and plug out the power cable. Plug it again and pressing the Reset button.
Step 11: Your router light will now turn green depending on the router model.
NOTE: If you’re still facing any error, Go to the product official website